Welcome to my blog!

Welcome!
Here is where I post information and pictures of my collection of Lord of the Rings and Hobbit miniatures, works in progress and battle reports.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday 12 August 2013

Mithril Miniatures Dwarf Traveller

I recently discovered Mithril Miniatures, a company near Cork in the Republic of Ireland, who make Lord of the the Rings and Hobbit miniatures, but not based on the film. They had a sale on their Classics range a while back, which I made good use of. I then had the opportunity to visit the factory itself when my family had a trip 'Down South', as it is known in Northern Ireland. Of course, this meant I had to make the most of it, and picked up a good few bargains!

Here is a Dwarf traveller from a two-pack:



He's based on a 2 pence coin, which leaves more room for basing.
I've entered him in the August painting challenge on the One Ring, and since it's my birthday on Wednesday, you are obliged to create an account, if you haven't already, and vote for me!! :P Joking of course... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment