Welcome to my blog!

Welcome!
Here is where I post information and pictures of my collection of Lord of the Rings and Hobbit miniatures, works in progress and battle reports.
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Frodo for the One Ring July Painting Challenge

I've entered my first ever painting challenge over at the One Ring! This Frodo was from the Finecast Fellowship. I managed to acquire the set for free because my friend bought it and Gimli had a horrible big lump of resin obscuring half of his body. I advised my friend to visit our local GW and ask for a replacement. They gave him a new box and let him keep the old one, which my friend gave to me!

So without further ado, here is Master Baggins:



2 comments:

  1. Really nicely done! Excellent all round paint job and the flocking on the base gives the mini a real "Shire" feel. Good luck in the painting challenge my friend!

    DMS

    ReplyDelete