Welcome to my blog!

Welcome!
Here is where I post information and pictures of my collection of Lord of the Rings and Hobbit miniatures, works in progress and battle reports.
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday 13 July 2013

More Dwarves

I've finished some of the dwarves from Thorin's Company. They're good fun to paint due to the individual details and characters and the wide variety of colours. A great exercise in mixing paints and layering!

I've used my own colour scheme for parts of each of them, trying to marry the film and book colours. Fili, for example, has blue edging to keep in with his blue hood in the book, and Gloin has white clothing under his red armour.

Dwalin

Back view of Dwalin

Fili


Oin. I was particularly pleased with the face and beard here!

Oin's back has a noticeable line where the arm piece was inserted. I just painted the top grey to make it look like it was meant to be there!

Gloin


Fili, Oin, Gloin
More to come! I'm expecting my first Mithril Miniatures in the post soon, to represent two mysterious wizards and their chums...

No comments:

Post a Comment