Welcome to my blog!

Welcome!
Here is where I post information and pictures of my collection of Lord of the Rings and Hobbit miniatures, works in progress and battle reports.
Thanks for visiting!

Friday 26 October 2012

Haradrim banner bearer and captains

I have painted one of my Haradrim banner bearers and the two captains, and finally have found time to post pictures (half term holidays - hooray!). 

So here's the banner bearer (click to enlarge all pics by the way):


The banner displays the Red Eye over a black snake.

Here is one of the captains, ready to draw his blade:


This captain stands out from the other Haradrim through his green coat and purple turban:


2 comments:

  1. Those are really great John! I was looking for displays for banners online when I came across your blog. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete